Culture bacteria from common surfaces and substrates.
Identify samples of unknown bacteria using deductions and systematic testing. Prerequisites BIO Why Choose National University?
Introductory Microbiology Lab - National University
Four-Week Classes Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster. Year-Round Enrollment Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
- Subject particulars.
- Things to do now.
- Request for Information.
- Hemodynamics and Cardiology: Neonatology Questions and Controversies.
- Introductory Microbiology.
- A practical guide to compressor technology;
- The Last Whisper in the Dark (Terrier Rand, Book 2).
Military Friendly As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents. College of Letters and Sciences. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study. Find the colleges which offer the course as well as when and where the course is offered.
Introductory Microbiology for Health Sciences
Browse all Degree types and curriculums offered by Virginia's Community Colleges. Focus on a specific Program and all possible majors are presented.
Focus on a Major and see all the community colleges in Virginia that offer that curriculum. Focus on courses and programs offered by specific colleges.
- The Many Faces of Weimar Cinema: Rediscovering Germanys Filmic Legacy (Screen Cultures: German Film and the Visual).
- Global Management: Strategy, Challenges, and Uncertainties?
- Introductory Microbiology Lab;
- Introductory Microbiology - BIO 150 at Blue Ridge Community College.
- Discovery Modules.
- Introductory Microbiology for Health Sciences.
- Southside Virginia Community College: Introductory Microbiology - BIO .
Search for, and browse, specific courses and programs at the college you are interested in. The courses listed on this VCCS website are updated on a term by term basis and reflect only those courses approved for offering during the most current term.
All VCCS colleges must use, as a minimum, the standard course prefix, course number, credit value s , and descriptions contained in this listing. When scheduling courses, colleges may use the local rule to assign pre- or co-requisites that are not listed in the Master Course File.
Questions, additional information, and corrections regarding the Master Course File should be addressed here. Weekend classes. Term Restrict search to: Fall Spring Summer Emphasizes their relationships to individual and community health. Lecture 3 hours.