While it is normal to feel scared, insecure, or angry about a brain tumor diagnosis, you can empower yourself to cope by taking this one step at a time. Start gathering information.
- After Greenwashing: Symbolic Corporate Environmentalism and Society.
- Molly Ivins Cant Say That, Can She?: Vintage Books Edition.
- You are here!
- How to Be a Sector Investor: Superior Returns Through a Diversified Portfolio (Mcgraw-Hill Mastering the Market Series).
- Brain Tumors Overview.
- Sustainable Energy Solutions for Climate Change!
Talk to everyone who can be a resource to you. No question is too trivial. Below is information to help you get started. In addition, please consult our comprehensive resource guide, Frankly Speaking About Cancer: Brain Tumors and start empowering yourself to tackle this disease and lead a productive life.
Doctors refer to a tumor based on where the tumor cells originated, and whether they are cancerous malignant or not benign. There are over types of brain and central nervous system tumors.
Brain and spinal cord tumors are different for everyone. They form in different areas, develop from different cell types, and may have different treatment options.
What is a brain tumor?
Learn more about tumor types. Brain tumor symptoms can vary according to tumor type and location. There are times a person may have no symptoms when their brain tumor is discovered. Whatever symptoms you have, discuss them fully with your physician so everyone has the most accurate information. Diagnosis and Tests.
Treatments and Therapies. Living With. Related Issues.
Craniotomy - slideshow Medical Encyclopedia Also in Spanish. Videos and Tutorials. Brain components Medical Encyclopedia Also in Spanish.
- Brain tumor - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic!
- 7 Warning Signs Of A Brain Tumor You Should Know | Sandra and Edward Meyer Cancer Center;
- What is a Brain Tumor?.
- Amenities And Rural Development: Theory, Methods And Public Policy (New Horizons in Environmental Economics).
- Message sent successfully.
Statistics and Research. Clinical Trials. Article: Brain metastases from esophageal cancer: A retrospective analysis of the outcome Brain Tumors -- see more articles.
Brain Tumor: Types, Risk Factors, and Symptoms
Reference Desk. Find an Expert. Patient Handouts.