Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.
Evonik at PUTECH INDIA
Retrieved Archived from the original on Categories : Materials science Plastics additives. Foaming methods are generally established, but very little is known about the composition of materials to be processed and the additives to enhance foam products or make the foam production more economical.
The book introduces useful analytical techniques for foaming, and thoroughly discusses the environmental impact of foaming processes. George Wypych has a Ph.
His professional expertise includes both university teaching full professor and research and development. He has published 18 books, 47 scientific papers, and he has obtained 16 patents.
- Microcellular Foaming of Amorphous High-Tg Polymers Using Carbon Dioxide | Macromolecules!
- Handbook of Foaming and Blowing Agents!
- Blowing Agents & Foaming Processes 2013.
He specializes in polymer additives, polymer processing and formulation, material durability and the development of sealants and coatings. We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit. If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
- Symmetries in quantum mechanics : from angular momentum to supersymmetry?
- Signal Processing for Computer Vision?
- FAPU - Fachmagazin für die Polyurethan Industrie - Technical Articles?
- Three Schemes and a Scandal (Writing Girls, Book 3.5).
- 1st Edition;
Thanks in advance for your time. Skip to content.
Search for books, journals or webpages All Pages Books Journals. View on ScienceDirect.
Blowing Agents and Foaming Processes 2011
Authors: George Wypych. Read more Read less. No customer reviews. Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a customer review.